- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
A Friday Note - 24 November 2017
Plenty of rain throughout the state this week.
It’s been another tough week on our roads this week. Please take extra caution as we head towards the festive season.
As of midnight on Thursday, November 23, there had been 92 fatalities on South Australian roads so far this year.
Well done to Compliance Officers Agostino Franze and Andrew Di Blasio, whose quick thinking and collaboration with SAPOL led to a heavy vehicle driver being intercepted by police and allegedly testing positive to methamphetamine. He was also booked for failing to carry a work diary, having driven from Melbourne to Adelaide in the previous 12 hours and failing to make any records of his journey.
EXCELLENCE IN PUBLIC VALUES
It was an honour to be on hand with former Liberal Premier and now Primary Producers SA Chairman Rob Kerin and PIRSA chief executive Scott Ashby as the 90-Day Transport Project was recognised as a finalist in the Premier’s Public Values Award.
DPTI partnered with PIRSA and PPSA on the project, which collaborates closely with industry and stakeholders to identify ways to improve access for heavy vehicles and agricultural machinery and reduce transport costs for primary producers. It is estimated to have delivered $56 million in economic benefits so far.
Well done to Mike Wilde, Carlo Anzellotti, Angela Slagter, Mark Hennessy and teams.
Congratulations to the team at Glengowrie Tram Maintenance who have celebrated some major team milestones.
Wayne Jones retired following 43 years of service and service awards were presented to Jude Lobow (36 years), Theo Theodossi (31 years) and Steve Thompson (28 years). A fantastic achievement in keeping our trams on the tracks.
Steve Thompson, Theo Theodossi, Jude Lobow and Wayne Jones
It was great to see our DPTI team in action at the Christmas Pageant last weekend. They certainly were a hit as Toby Toy Truck.
Today’s Flashback Friday photo is of a new and old book stall on the corner of Gouger and King William Streets in 1941.
Have a good weekend,