- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - December 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Strategic Asset Management Information System
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
A Friday Note - 10 March 2017
A mix of showers and sunshine to take us through the long weekend. Please drive carefully on the roads and take regular breaks.
A reminder to remain vigilant as Mad March takes stride this long weekend.
There will be extra people out and about so road users need to be alert, slow down and watch out for pedestrians. Pedestrians are urged to not take risky shortcuts and stick to dedicated pedestrian crossings.
The road toll, as of midnight 9 March, is at 14 fatalities. Long weekends are notorious for road trauma – remain alert.
An important issue was noted at a safety walk this week: employees unloading equipment from a truck while smoking with flammable containers close by.
If you smoke, please be aware of your surroundings and don’t smoke anywhere near fuel containers. Look after your colleagues and speak up if you see risky behaviour.
The Northern Connector project hosted a morning tea this week to celebrate International Women’s Day, attended by a number of people from our department, Lendlease, as well as other industry stakeholders.
Northern Connector project is proving to be a pathfinder for women seeking jobs in the construction industry. The project has seen women employed at almost twice the national rate for the construction industry, with more than 21% of positions across a range of roles. Five women are among 11 engineers recruited in the project’s first graduate intake for 2017.
This week our department held a workshop in light of this year’s official theme for International Women’s Day, #BeBoldforChange, to explore how we, as individuals, can step up and take bold action and play our part to create more equal, inclusive cultures. There was a big turnout from staff across the department, with discussions centring on two key topics: flexibility and leadership. I look forward to continuing to explore new possibilities to drive positive change.
STATE PLANNING COMMISSION
Former Supreme Court Justice Mr Tim Anderson QC has been appointed as chairperson of the inaugural South Australian Planning Commission. Mr Anderson’s vast experience in the legal profession will provide much needed rigour and probity to the operations of the Commission. This is crucial in ensuring a high benchmark in both public integrity and contemporary land use planning in Australia is achieved.
Mr Anderson will play a key role in selecting the remaining members of the Commission, which will commence its formal functions under the Planning, Development and Infrastructure Act 2016 in the first half of this year.
In response to manager’s feedback, a Manager’s Portal has been created which provides easy access to information and tools from one simple location.
For those who will be given access, you will shortly receive an email from Piero Sparapani and you are encouraged to explore the portal and provide your feedback.
UNIVERSITY CAREERS EXPOS
Representatives from the department, including some of our existing graduates, will be on hand at university careers expos next week to showcase employment opportunities and the work of our department.
We want to attract the best talent to join us as we become a more contemporary and service-orientated organisation, known for expertise and integrity, and our graduate program is an important part of this.
Thank you once again to our all our people who will work tirelessly through the busy long weekend, with a number of big events on, helping people get to where they need to be. There is free public transport for a number of events to help people travel safely. More info here.
Have a good long weekend