- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
A Friday Note - 9 September 2016
Many parts of the state are mopping up from last night’s storms and more heavy rain this morning. Thankfully conditions are expected to ease later today. As always, please take care, particularly on our roads.
Our people are joining with local staff from the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator to visit transport operators, as part of an effort to enhance collaboration with the new Regulator and, importantly, to increase direct engagement with industry to understand its needs, issues and priorities.
Among industry highlights, Collins has recently started up its first road train to transport tomatoes from the new Sun Drop Farm in Pt Augusta to an Adelaide depot daily.
Another noteworthy example of collaboration is the AAPA Industry Innovation Award for last year’s Park Terrace project where an innovative asphalt mix was used. Presented to Boral last Friday, it’s an achievement our people have contributed to, and one we can all be proud of.
We have also received praise from SA Police for our collective fight to tackle graffiti across our public transport network.
Adelaide Metro is developing a public transport mobile app and we are seeking your input to help design the functions. Please complete the survey here.
The Addinsight team is preparing to showcase our world-leading traffic app technology at next month’s Intelligent Transport Systems World Congress in Melbourne. See the preview here.
Due to popular demand, DPTI’s next Library lunchtime seminar will be revisiting ICT Security in 2016.
The Australian Landscape Institute of Architects (ALIA) and the Office for Design and Architecture SA are partnering in a Design Discussion, SA Transforming Our City, at 28 Leigh Street on Monday 19 September. If you’d like to attend, click here.
Congratulations to Emma Kokar who has been appointed General Manager, Regulation in the Safety and Service Division.
IN THE COMMUNITY
Under the Lions Recycle for Sight Program, our department has contributed almost 650 pairs of glasses from staff donations or unclaimed glasses from lost property. The program repairs, regrades and distributes glasses to people in need around the world.
All the best to our Paralympians competing in Rio right now and many thanks to our SASI staff behind the scenes. We recognise the tenacity, dedication and passion that has brought our athletes to this sporting pinnacle.
Have a good weekend