- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
A Friday Note - 2 September 2016
Spring has finally sprung and that also means the Royal Show is here, with gates opening this morning. If you’re heading to Wayville, read here to see how you can get to and from the Show hassle-free, and be sure to check out DPTI’s stand in the Jubilee Pavilion.
Sharing the road safely is a key message this week as the nation’s heavy vehicle industry gets behind TruckWeek 2016. It’s an opportunity to encourage all road users to do their bit to reduce our road toll. We must be ever-vigilant because small mistakes can have huge repercussions.
Many of our major roads in outback SA are currently closed due to rain – even extending down into the Flinders Ranges. It will certainly present some challenges for the Birdsville Races and for our outback road crews.
The team working on the O-Bahn extension has celebrated another milestone with the successful realignment of East Terrace near Rymill Park. It’s a terrific achievement which reflects the hard work carried out by all of our project teams during one of our wettest winters in years.
Well done to our Rail Maintenance signals staff and crossing keepers who responded when a water main burst and took out a boom gate at Coglin St, Hindmarsh earlier this week. They re-instated the boom gate in a timely manner, while maintaining safety at the crossing and allowing trains to continue operating.
Congratulations to Kylie Taylor who has been appointed General Manager of the Office for Recreation and Sport. And we’d also like to welcome Jeremy Conway who’s joined the department as General Manager of Commercial and Legal.
R U OK?
Next Thursday marks R U OK?Day – an annual event to promote mental wellbeing. We’d like all staff to get involved, even if it’s just having a conversation.
Sunday is Father’s Day and it’s an opportunity to thank all the dads out there for everything they do, not just for their families but also our communities.
Have a good weekend