- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
A Friday Note - 29 January 2016
Our department supports and promotes the availability of flexible working arrangements for all employees, including executives, subject to organisational requirements. Maintaining a good work / life balance is important and if you want to find out more please speak to your manager.
BACK TO SCHOOL
With the first school term for 2016 starting next week a campaign is underway to remind motorists to slow down and watch out for children in school zones, and that a 25 km/h speed limit also applies at school crossings when the lights are flashing and when passing a school bus that has stopped to pick up or drop off children.
We all need to be extra vigilant when driving around school zones, and our road safety and traffic management areas will be working to ensure motorists are aware of their responsibilities.
We take the protective security of our people, physical assets, personnel, customers, resources and information very seriously.
Our risk and assurance section under the people and business division oversees portfolio protective security policy and arrangements, to enable secure workplaces and environments for our people and visitors, in collaboration with other key sections. For key contacts and information please click here.
Anna Bartel, a pavement materials engineer in our pavement engineering unit, won a student excellence Award from the Centre for Pavement Engineering Education after undertaking the training course Fundamentals of Road Construction in 2015.
Anna undertook the course to increase her understanding of the road engineering and road construction industry, which she feels has helped greatly, as she only started with the department around 18 months ago after previously working in private consulting.
Do you have an idea for a positive change you can make within your workgroup to improve your day to day business?
In the spirit of the New Year, I encourage you all to look for and implement ‘quick wins’ within your business.
For more information on quick wins and how to transform your ideas into positive change for your section and the department visit the Reform Team page.
Have a good weekend