- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - December 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Strategic Asset Management Information System
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
A Friday Note - 26 August 2016
Spring is just around the corner and we’ve already enjoyed an early taste with some pleasant patches of weather.
Our South Australian Olympians arrived home this week from Rio, bringing with them a total of 11 medals, including Kyle Chalmers’ unforgettable gold in the pool.
We congratulate each and every one of them along with our own SASI staff who’ve gone the extra mile to support our athletes and contribute to their success. We look forward to preparations for Tokyo in 2020.
Members of Field Services were involved in providing traffic control on Monday night after a B-Double fuel tanker ran off the road near Naracoorte.
They managed to clear the site and re-open the road the next morning. It was a delicate and lengthy exercise but a terrific example of how our department is instrumental in keeping the public safe.
The vital update to the 30-Year Plan For Greater Adelaide has been launched, marking a major milestone for our Planning area. This is a big achievement and a platform for the public to help shape our collective vision for this wonderful city. Have a read here.
Our world-leading traffic app Addinsight has taken out yet another award, further highlighting the innovation within this department.
Some high praise for South Australia leading the way through the department’s Vehicle Registration Regulation unit working with Hyundai Australia which is developing its hydrogen fuel cell vehicle and looking at the manufacture of hydrogen in SA. It is another example of collaboration between our department and industry. Read more about the effort here.
We thank those who’ve already donated to our Hutt St Centre collection tins at Roma Mitchell House and Grenfell St and encourage others to show generosity to those who need it most.
Have a good weekend