- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - December 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Strategic Asset Management Information System
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
A Friday Note - 21 October 2016
Our weather’s identity crisis continues, hopefully brighter days are just around the corner.
The department joined SafeWork SA this week hosting a forum with traffic management companies. Discussions centred around the new Roadworks Bill, the new code of practice for roadwork signage and the role of the Traffic Management Centre.
This week’s lunch’n’learn seminar, Mental Health and Wellbeing in the Workplace,had an overwhelming turnout. We are pleased to see proactive discussions taking place and are looking at future seminars in this space.
Safety is a key element of the department’s $4m investment in upgrading a number of railway stations and tram stops. Works have started on Albert Park railway station under the four year Station Security and Amenity Program and there will be more improvements to come.
Brilliant results at last week’s Intelligent Transport Systems World Congress in Melbourne - two major national honours. The Addinsight team picked up an award for its world-leading traffic app and the trailblazing work on driverless vehicles was also recognised.
Northern Connector’s employment, training and education facility, NorthHub, is attracting much interest following its recent launch.
Rebecca Timmings will be the new Manager, Field Services. She commenced in the section this week and will be working closely with Peter Short regarding a handover before he moves interstate next month.
Kelly White will support leaders to implement reform initiatives across the department.
Have a good weekend.