- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
A Friday Note - 15 January
Very hot to a lot milder. I think of all our staff and contractors working in the field on these really hot days.
I received some great ideas and suggestions on how we can reduce the road toll. The three key issues remain speeding, fatigue and drugs and alcohol.
Some suggestions included drug and alcohol interlocking as a feature in all cars, following some European models.
Our terrific people in the library have provided some light reading on the topic. Have a read and let me know what you think.
Gladstone access road
Some outstanding work is underway by our field services area to construct a new bus access road into Gladstone High School.
This project is a collaborative approach between our staff and internal and external contractors and a great example of our Department’s ability to be responsive to all stakeholders.
DPTI Strategic Plan 2016-2020
Thank you to everyone who provided feedback into the draft strategic plan, which was released for comment in November 2015.
I am pleased to present the DPTI Strategic Plan 2016-2020 which articulates our direction for the next four years and sets out outcomes we can measure against as an organisation.
I look forward to each directorate developing delivery plans that will detail how they will work towards delivering on the outcomes.
In December 2015, the senior leadership group agreed on the principles of reform which include:
- reform should make a difference to our customers and be linked back to a real outcome to the community
- reform should be aligned to government direction and objectives
- think and act like one business being mindful of our primary service provision responsibilities
- collaborate broadly with industry, councils, government
- activate Adelaide/South Australia as a pilot or test city/region to stimulate the economy
- building the capacity of regional businesses to deliver social outcomes
- solving a problem and/or seizing an opportunity.
Our reform section is working with businesses across DPTI to assist in delivering further reform initiatives.
Have a good weekend