- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
A Friday Note - 15 April 2016
A big thank you to all staff who completed the White Ribbon follow-up survey. The results will be combined with other evidence to assess our suitability to be considered a White Ribbon Workplace.
Our journey doesn’t end there, let’s continue to work together to communicate awareness of our zero tolerance to domestic and family violence and support any staff and their families who are affected. If you or someone you know in the workplace needs support, please refer to the Support for Employees Experiencing Domestic or Family Violence, White Ribbon or Employee Assistance intranet pages.
What’s your vision for DPTI?
Staff who have attended reform workshops have generated some innovative ideas about the future of our department. It is great that so many of us see a bright future for the department and are keen to work together to achieve it.
Enter the Dragon
Veronica Phillips and Debbie Burrows from our planning area thoroughly enjoyed the recent opening ceremony of the Dragon Boat Club Crew World Championships held out front of the Adelaide Oval. Both attended as VIP guests of the department and were treated to a colourful display that showcased what is best about our state.
Mobile Eftpos improvements
Ticketing machines on trains enable our customers to top up on the move, and now thanks to upgrades to mobile Eftpos antennas there are less black spots and less cancelled transactions.
Vehicle Operations Team
Minister for Investment & Trade, Martin Hamilton Smith wrote to tell me how impressed he was with the work of Eddy Langmair and his team following a visit to our vehicle operations office at Regency Park. The Minister praised the team for protecting the community from unroadworthy and stolen vehicles. Well done.
Well done to passenger service assistant Anthony Kalogerinis for helping an elderly and unwell bus passenger get from the info centre to her stop and onto a bus.
Taxi and Chauffeur Vehicle Industry Reform
Thanks to Karl Mortimer and Danielle Mansour for their great work in supporting the Review Panel and helping to get the important information about changes to the taxi and chauffeur vehicle industry out to industry and customers.
The Planning, Development and Infrastructure Bill 2015 has now passed both Houses of the SA Parliament, paving the way for work to really ramp up on implementing the reforms that were recommended by the Expert Panel on Planning Reform. Congratulations to the team on reaching an essential and significant milestone.
Ben Dillon and Julie Whitehead from our frontline services area helped to teach a group of people with social or intellectual challenges about public transport with a view to helping them to prepare for independent living. Outstanding service to our customers.
I want to acknowledge the efforts of Moragh Kennedy and her team during the fire incident at the Casino kitchen last Sunday and the actions of my rail staff in other recent emergencies. Their swift actions recently saved the life of a member of the public during a medical episode. Sincere thanks.
Terrific to see so many staff working together to get important messages out to the public about our major projects. Scott Wagenfeller from our IT area used his expertise to ensure videos for Torrens to Torrens were available to the public, and our social media team also post regular updates over the weekend.
Have a good weekend