- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
A Friday Note - 11 March 2016
Adelaide has been enjoying some beautiful hot and humid weather. Add some rain – beautiful.
In just a short time huge strides have been achieved. Well done to everyone. Keep going and checking. Some housekeeping improvements at our main railway station have seen a gold medal effort in a number of cases.
In any organisation undergoing significant change there are always challenges and opportunities. If you are finding things stressful please don’t hesitate to discuss with one of your managers or the employee assistance program on 8352 9898. Despite the pain for some of the people involved the executive leadership are clear that our commitment to staff to flatten the structures of old, engage staff in the process and recognise the enormous skill and potential of our people is fundamental. We have now reduced the executive by nearly 50% and we are improving the percentage of female executives from 16% to nearly 44% as part of that commitment. Our general managers are also looking to spend more time with staff – whether in the office or out on the road, rail or in construction. I am also keen that staff involved with industry spend more time face to face. Get in a truck, a train, a workshop etc.
Cultural Walking Tour
A cultural walking tour is being held on 19 March, in honour of National Close the Gap Day, which aims to share the rich history of the Kuarna people within the CBD by visiting various sites. This provides a fantastic opportunity to understand the cultural significance of each location. Click here for more information.
International Women’s Day
An enjoyable and inspiring demonstration of cross departmental collaboration occurred on International Women’s Day, where staff worked together to improve gender equality in our Department.
Living Neighbourhoods projects promote safer streets through community art
Two highly creative projects to make street environments safer were recently completed – one in Owen and the other in Heathfield - under DPTI’s Living Neighbourhoods program. Watch the video stories and meet the local residents, artists and community groups that brought them to life. Read more here.
28 Leigh Street is fast becoming a centre of architecture, design and planning with a busy program of government workshops and public exhibitions. Pop in to see an exhibition of the 2016 Architecture Awards entrants including public, commercial, heritage and residential projects. Click here for more information.
Influenza Vaccination Program
As part of our Department’s ongoing commitment to health and wellbeing a voluntary influenza vaccination program will be facilitated between 29 March and 8 April 2016.
A warm welcome to Emma Carter and Philip Dunn who started in our reform team in February.
Following the executive reform workshop that was held on 11-12 February, it was determined that there is a need to focus on a more targeted approach to reform this year.
I’m delighted to announce that the Bill on Planning Reform has been passed by the Legislative Council. This is a significant milestone and a great reward for the extraordinary hard work of so many staff in our planning area.
A massive well done to Keira Bennett from our information services area, who along with her sailing buddy came 6th in the 2016 Sailability State championships.
Have a good weekend
Michael Deegan, Chief Executive