- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
A Friday Note - 10 June 2016
Today marks International Level Crossing Awareness Day, a valuable opportunity to focus on key concerns and challenges surrounding level crossing safety. According to the TrackSAFE Foundation, there are about 130 collisions between trains and pedestrians or vehicles at level crossings around Australia each year. As we know, every collision or near miss can cause lasting trauma for our rail employees so we must work harder to tackle the problem.
DPTI staff flew the flag for the department at last weekend’s South Australian Road Transport Association (SARTA) Conference held at the Adelaide Convention Centre. They spoke about the proposed SA Heavy Vehicle Inspection Scheme and the transition of service delivery to the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator. They also took part in a panel discussion on heavy vehicle productivity and efficiency.
There was plenty of interest from drivers about our addinsight traffic app and we received positive feedback about improved coordination of traffic lights on Portrush and Hampstead Roads.
A DPTI display highlighting major projects was also well received with many comments about how these developments will benefit the road transport industry.
Thanks to all involved.
Congratulations to our public transport people assisting our visitors this cruise ship season. 23 ships docked at Outer Harbor this time around. Our department’s been thanked for our efforts in giving passengers a welcoming and efficient arrival into Adelaide. So far, 28 cruise ships are booked in for next season which kicks off in November, so it’s likely to be all hands on deck!
Staff across the department have been hosting events in their areas for Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea. Well done to all, in particular Land Services, which managed to raise $500.
If you’re hosting a morning tea, you’ll obviously need milk, so why not buy local? Supporting local farmers and producers is vitally important for jobs and our economy so please get around the campaign, not just for milk but all of the state’s quality produce.
Excellent work by Nicola Reese and Jon Niehuus on the Train Driver Roster Review Summary which has been commended for clearly highlighting the main concerns and potential remedies.
Chris Harmer, a Facilities Manager with Facilities Services, is celebrating 40 years with DPTI this week, a marvellous achievement.
Have a good weekend