- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
A Friday Note - 22 May 2015
Risk and Assurance has now convened on level 6, 77 Grenfell Street, and is the first group under the new structure to surge ahead. Lots of moves, a morning tea and a positive approach from everyone involved in a new manner of working together. Well done to all.
The following managers have been appointed to DPTI’s leadership team:
- Manager Rail Engineering and Rolling Stock, Phil Agnew
- Manager Registration and Licensing Reform, Tim Harker
TRANSPORT MINISTERS MEETING
A lot of work goes into these meetings from many in this department and the efforts are appreciated.
The Government released the North-South Corridor 10 Year Delivery Strategy this week. Excellent work by all staff involved who worked very hard on this over many months.
National Reconciliation Week will be held next week (27 May to 3 June). Look out for the Kardi Munaintya tram, the wrap designed by DPTI’s Paul Herzich, which will be on the tracks from Sunday.
Well done to Belinda Halling, who has led the delivery of the department’s TravelSMART program, which wraps up next week. The program encourages people to use safer, greener and more active travel choices – it’s influenced approximately 570 households in Adelaide since February.
The overhead maintenance crew showed commitment to service late last week. They responded quickly to a network fault and worked through the night to rectify the power supply for trains to resume services the next morning.
More positive feedback from a rail passenger this week after great communication from the driver.
Next Wednesday we say farewell to Jodieann Dawe, who has assisted the department with the rejuvenation process through her roles as Acting Chief Operating Officer, Safety and Service and Executive Director, People and Business. We wish her all the best with her new role as National Manager, Research and Business Development with the National Centre for Vocational Education and Research (NCVER).
Have a good weekend.