- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
A Friday Note - 21 August 2015
Spring is in the air, and the flashes of colour around the River Torrens can only mean one thing …the 2015 Corporate Cup!
Good luck to all participants from across the Department. The Corporate Cup is a great way to get outside with colleagues, get fit and have fun. Last year a DPTI team brought back some impressive silverware so this year’s walkers and runners have a lot to live up to.
REGIONAL WHITE RIBBON WORKSHOPS
As part of the 2014 Taking a Stand: responding to domestic violence the Premier proposed that all South Australian Government departments obtain White Ribbon Workplace Accreditation. The purpose of the White Ribbon Workplace Accreditation Project is to assist departments in recognising the negative impacts violence has on the health and safety of women at work, their wellbeing and productivity. Rural workshops are being held in Clare, Mount Gambier, Port Augusta and Berri. For further information or to register click here.
The accommodation project is in full swing with over 270 moves scheduled for September.
This schedule provides a snapshot of moves completed as well as indicative dates for the remaining moves.
Associate Government Architect – Nick Tridente
Manager, Strategic Projects – John Byleveld
Manager, Solution Services – Jerell Lozada
South East Freeway Safety
DPTI commenced a national information campaign reminding heavy vehicle drivers across Australia to use a low gear on the South Eastern Freeway in accordance with Australian Road Rule (ARR) 108 in December 2014.
The next stage of this campaign has seen signs installed at three stops frequented by truck drivers on the South Eastern Freeway and along the Dukes Highway approach to Adelaide. These signs (one example pictured below) have been designed as a reminder to heavy vehicle drivers of Australian Road Rule 108, particularly interstate drivers, some of which have not used the Freeway before, and are located at Mt Barker, Tailem Bend and Tintinara.
Staying on the subject of the South Eastern Freeway, there is nothing more rewarding than when members of the public or business owners thank the Department for a job well done.
The owners of Victor Harbor Removals and Storage wrote in to thank us for the video How to Descend the South Eastern Freeway Safely and said how useful a tool the video was for helping to educate and support their staff, who regularly traverse this road.
As a safety tool the video speaks for itself. Check it out here.
Vehicle Registrations Made Simple
A simpler way for farmers to manage vehicle registrations is now on offer thanks to a partnership project between DPTI and PIRSA.
With most primary producers having multiple vehicles registered, the work done to modernise transport regulations in SA has saved farmers money and reduced red tape. A great result and thanks go to our Registration and Licensing team.
The southern expressway and the oval footbridge won two of the major awards at the CCF Earth Awards on Friday night.
Both projects were managed by DPTI staff and including Angelo Lanzilli, Braydon Ames, Marco Linsalata, Darren Ball, Tim Parsons, Peter Newbold and their teams. Others who have now left include Lou George, Glyn Edwards, Peter Tymukas and Manuel Delgado. Great team efforts.
Have a good weekend.
Acting Chief Executive