- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
A Friday Note - 11 September 2015
Some terrific weather over the past few days, a great opportunity for a lunchtime walk to enjoy the very best of Adelaide.
Working on our annual report has really brought home to me just how much we do in this Department. We are in the driving seat of some massive projects and legislative reforms that will transform South Australia. I want all staff to be a part of our story so I welcome your ideas and suggestions for our report.
On Wednesday the Planning Minister introduced the Planning, Development and Infrastructure Bill into Parliament. This is the culmination of several years of work and will occupy a significant part of our Department’s work over coming years, congratulations to all involved. Click here to learn more about the new planning system.
ROADMAP FOR TRANSPORT REFORM
We are about to embark on a major review of our transport laws. This work will change how we move people, goods and services around both in South Australia and beyond. Watch this space.
OUR SAFETY AND CULTURE
Many of you are starting work at the crack of dawn or staying late in the evening. I want everyone supporting a work life balance - if you see a colleague working long hours, talk to them, find out why and see how you can help.
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
As of September 2015 CHG has become the provider of choice for the delivery of the Department’s Employee Assistance Program and related services. You will still have access to the same support services, and further information can be found here.
Our Centralised Travel function is now live. Thank you to staff involved in the Pilot project and for the feedback received so far. For further information, please refer to the Corporate Travel intranet page.
There are 270 moves scheduled this month. Managers and/or the nominated accommodation representatives are reminded to return completed data sheets to the accommodation team one working week prior to your move, ensure adequate resources to pack and unpack, and ensure no personal belongings or rubbish is left behind. See Packing and moving (Word) to assist with your move.
Well done to one of our young lawyers, Jan Deptula, whose article was published in the September edition of the SA Law Society Journal. This is a great accolade and demonstrates the potential this young prosecutor has to be a future manager in our Department.
Have a good weekend.