- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
A Friday Note - 10 April 2015
Have you seen safety improvements we could make?
The involvement of staff in reviewing draft plans is a key step. What business are we in for the community and how do we provide a best in class service? Your feedback on transition plans is vital in how we shape our business.
NEW ROLE – GENERAL MANAGER, PROPERTY
Our department has a considerable property portfolio, which is even more significant when you take into consideration the property that we manage for and on behalf of other agencies. We need a more strategic and coordinated across government approach to property.
Executive has decided to create the new role of General Manager, Property within the Development Division. Steve McQuillan has been appointed to this role. Steve successfully applied to join the Department during the recruitment process for the General Managers earlier this year and we have been in negotiations with him since regarding his exit from his current employer. Steve will commence Monday, 27 April.
Staff are encouraged to share these videos to help us build a positive workplace culture as part of our rejuvenation.
This week Judith Carr presented to the Portfolio Management Committee on the Procurement Transformation project that is being delivered in DPTI. The project will address savings, governance, quality control, supplier engagement, strategy and planning and risk management.
I thank Steph Lindsay for her wise counsel and support and wish her all the best as she retires this Friday. David Austin will act in the position of Manager People until a permanent appointee is determined.
Have a good weekend.