- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - December 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Strategic Asset Management Information System
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
A Friday Note - 6 February 2015
To date we have focused mainly on road and rail safety in these notes. Our building construction is also getting a higher profile on safety. The first major engagement at this higher level is the Adelaide Convention Centre. We hope to share lessons learnt.
Well done to all involved in reinforcing safety of the oyster boats and their safety on the Eyre Peninsula. Safety should also lead to higher productivity. The safety consultant involved sang the praises of our key staff.
You would be aware of changes announced by the Premier this week.
The Transition Team continues to evolve as necessary to meet the needs of our rejuvenation. The team captures finance, accommodation, people and our culture expertise and is lead by Meghan Oldfield. Meghan will lead this flexible and dynamic team to guide staff and leadership through the change management process.
The Transition Team met with the Public Service Association earlier this week. Feedback received indicates that some staff are concerned about the time frames for transition and the dissemination of information for consultation. We continue to work closely with staff representatives on ensuring effective communication and encourage your involvement. With regards to time frames I am conscious of the timeliness of our deliverables, however it is important that we maintain momentum. Your feedback in this regard is critical to ensure the sustainability and due diligence of the rejuvenation.
Staff have been contacting the Transition Team seeking copies of key documents. Please note that a dedicated intranet link has been set up to access them.
While Meghan is leading the Transition Team, Sam Rodrigues will be Acting General Manager, Customer Experience, with Alissa Smith Acting as Manager, Media, Engagement and Communications.
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
Consideration is underway currently for the appointment of this important role. We have had 43 applications from across the country with a strong field. More very soon.
INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY
International Women’s Day is about celebrating the economic, political and social achievements of women. This year the theme is ‘Making it Happen’ aiming to encourage effective action for advancing and recognising women. DPTI will be participating by hosting its annual debate to highlight the importance of gender diversity on Tuesday, 3 March, 10am – noon, Ngutto ku kuma & Ngutto ku purlaitye (Ground floor, 77 Grenfell). Arrangements will be made to broadcast or record this event for staff in regional areas where possible.
We’re asking for staff who would like to participate as debaters to register their interest and we are also looking for a question/topic for the debate centred around the theme as it relates to DPTI. Registrations of interest in participating or ideas for the debate topic can be registered here. Further information can be obtained from Billie-Jo Barbara on 8343 2739.
Well done to Jeff Tomopoulos from Customer Experience for his work in negotiating Metrocard sales with the International Cricket Council. To date Jeff has managed bulk sales with ICC totalling around $125,000. In addition, he arranged distribution by ICC further reducing costs for the department.
Have a good weekend.