- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
A Friday Note - 19 December 2014
While I have mentioned road safety a number of times in these messages, at this time of the year it is especially poignant. Too many families are missing loved ones this holiday season and too many communities are still grieving for the lives lost on our roads. If you are travelling – please be patient, drive to conditions and stop and take regular breaks.
Times of change require even greater focus on safety. That does not mean business as usual. Real safety outcomes require a sharper approach, fresh eyes and avoiding the ‘she’ll be right’ approach.
We have had a big year.
I look forward to building on the momentum we’ve gained and continuing the journey to transform the department into a high performance organisation. Thank you to all for your efforts to date. I know some have struggled with changes and some have truly taken the bull by the horns. I am honestly buoyed by the enthusiasm and the ideas that are being generated.
Charles Bertram from Real Estate Services marked 50 years of service with the department on Monday. What an incredible effort. Charlie was among 220 staff celebrated with an event yesterday to recognise 35 years or more of service with the department. The wealth of knowledge in the Convention Centre yesterday was considerable and the stories behind each and every individual’s career varied. Charlie is retiring next week and we wish him the best for the next chapter in his life.
On a personal note, as someone from interstate I do want to express my appreciation for support from across all parts of the organisation. Tips about doctors, dentists, etc have been perfect. While still yet to resolve accommodation, the friendliness of all has been very much appreciated.
I wish each and every one of you and your families a safe and happy Christmas and New Year. For those having an extended break – enjoy. I appreciate there are many staff who will be on deck over the holiday period keeping our state running, whether it be road, rail or marine transport, or keeping our customers connected with public transport; thank you to all these men and women.
Have a good weekend.