- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does the Program run for and when does it start?
This year's program will occur over an eight to twelve week period between Monday 2 December 2013 and Friday 21 February 2014. The length of your placement is dependant on the project you will be working on. Successful applicants are expected to be available to work for this period.
Who is eligible to apply for the Program?
The program is open to all undergraduate students completing an undergraduate degree. Preference will be given to students completing the second, third or fourth year of their course.
If you are not an Australian Citizen or permanent resident of Australia, appropriate visa conditions will apply. Please provide a copy of this documentation when you apply for the program.
How do you apply for the Program?
To apply for the program please click here.
How much do Program participants get paid?
Vacation Employment students rates of pay are calculated on the employee's age, wages before tax will range between $466.09 - $850.72 per week (as at 1/10/2013), which is based on the South Australian Public Sector Wages Parity Enterprise Agreement: Salaried 2012.
Where is the work located?
Various (Adelaide CBD, Walkley Heights, Mile End, O’Halloran Hill)
How will I find out whether my application is received?
You will receive an acknowledgement within 7 business days of the Department receiving your application.
When will I know if I am successful in securing a vacation placement?
You will be notified by the department if you are successful in October/ November 2013.
For further information contact DPTI.LandD@sa.gov.au.