- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
DPTI employs apprentices through the Government Apprenticeship Scheme. All apprentices are employed in three or four year Contracts of Training and will gain a nationally recognised trade qualification.
Apprenticeships that may be offered in DPTI include:
- engineering (mechanical, civil and electrical)
- plant operator
Anyone seeking an apprenticeship with the South Australian Public Sector is eligible to apply. There are no age restrictions.
Payment for Apprentices
Apprentices are paid according to the award in which they are employed.
Apprentices may be placed in metropolitan and regional locations throughout South Australia.
Guarantee of Employment
Apprentices who have performed to the standards expected by the department and who have met all the learning criteria within their award will be offered an ongoing position.
DPTI advertises through out the year as apprentices are required. Please refer to Jobs SA for advertised vacancies.
For further information visit the Skills SA apprenticeship and trainee website.
Would you like to subscribe to our entry level employment mailing list to hear about entry level employment opportunities, application opening dates and more? CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR ENTRY LEVEL PROGRAMS MAILING LIST