- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
- Angle Vale School
- Aldinga School
Adelaide - one of the few places where you can have a rewarding career and still have enough time and money to enjoy quality time with family and friends.
Adelaide has been rated as one of the world's top 10 cities in which to live for lifestyle (Economist Intelligence Unit Liveability Ranking 2011).
South Australia, and in particular Adelaide, offers such a wide contrast of recreational and sporting activities, extensive lifestyle options and fantastic and affordable places in which to live - whether you choose the beach, the hills, rural or city living.
DPTI has offices, workshops and depots located throughout South Australia, with its main office in the Adelaide CBD.
Successful overseas candidates may receive support and assistance with their visa process, and and the possibility of financial support to assist with the costs of emigrating and setting up a new life in South Australia. Our aim is to make the process as easy and painless as it can be for you and the family members who will be joining you.
So, if you are thinking of making the move to Adelaide, whether now or some time in the future, consider the exciting opportunities that DPTI offers, and the rewarding contribution that you can make to the development of South Australia's Planning, Transport and Infrastructure network.
To undertake employment on an ongoing basis, an applicant must be an Australian citizen or have permanent residency status.
An applicant for a contract role must have a visa, which allows them to work in Australia for the period of the contract.
For further information please visit the Commonwealth Department of Immigration and Citizenship website.
If you have relevant academic or technical qualifications gained overseas, refer initially to the Skilled Occupations List on the Commonwealth Department of Immigration and Citizenship website for contact details of the relevant assessing bodies for the occupations.
For further information on employment in DPTI, contact the Professional Recruitment Officer