- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Working together to connect the people and places of South Australia
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure works as part of the community to deliver effective planning policy, efficient transport, and valuable social and economic infrastructure. By harnessing the diversity of our purposes and people we strive to achieve positive outcomes that will improve the lifestyles of all South Australians every day.
See the DPTI Customer Service Charter for more details about our commitment to customer-focused services that underpins our work.
See the DPTI Story for more details about how our department helps improve the way South Australian live, move and work.
Planning & Land Use Services manages the planning and land use system for our State to grow the economy and create more vibrant places for our communities; and support the effective functioning of Local Government and outback communities.
Transport Planning and Program Development develops the policies and legal instruments; and establishes the strategic plans, standards and program management frameworks for network development that are designed to deliver customer, community and economic benefits and outcomes.
Road and Marine Services connect our communities by providing safe, reliable and efficient movements and flows of goods, services and people across the State’s Roads and Marine networks.
South Australian Public Transport Authority offers safe well-connected and customer-focused services for mass transit movement.
Across Government Services provides building construction delivery and property related services to State Government clients.
Transport Project Delivery delivers infrastructure safely and efficiently to sustain and support growth, and maximise the benefit of Government’s investments in transport assets.
People and Corporate Services delivers internal services that enable DPTI and its people to fully comply with our obligations, do our work and deliver on our commitments by managing the enterprise’s human resources, finances, core business processes and systems.
North-South Corridor Program Delivery Office develops the plans and oversees the delivery of infrastructure needed to connect the North-South Corridor and enhance the economic opportunity and livability for the communities it serves.
See the DPTI Organisation Chart (PDF, 480 KB) for more details about the structure.