ROAD FATALITIES INVOLVING HEAVY VEHICLES
IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA
Date of Issue: 1 Aug 2018
|Date||Time||Vehicle(s) Involved||Crash Type||No. Of|
|20/7/2018||08:10||Utility, Truck||Head On||1||5451||MAIN NORTH ROAD, (COUNTRY)|
Heavy Vehicle Fatalities - 2015 to 2018
|Year to Date
|Year to Date|
- This publication contains details of the number of road fatalities and road fatal crashes involving Heavy Vehicles that occurred in South Australia during JULY 2018 together with comparable figures for some earlier periods. Figures relating to the current year are provisional and may be subject to revision.
- Caution should be exercised in interpreting the statistics in the publication in light of the size of the numbers and the short time period involved.
- A fatal road crash occurs if a road crash results in the death of any person involved in the crash.
- A fatal crash is any road crash which results in one or more fatalities.
- In this publication, "Adelaide" refers to the Greater Adelaide Statistical Division.
- Enquiries regarding these statistics or related publications should be directed to Safety Systems and Crash Investigation Unit on (08) 8343 2854, Safety Strategy Section.