ROAD CRASH SERIOUS INJURIES INVOLVING
HEAVY VEHICLES IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA
Date of Issue: 6 Jun 2019
|Date||Time||Vehicle(s) Involved||Crash Type||No. Of|
|08/10/2018||15:00||Car Sedan, Utility, Truck||Rear End||1||5047||SOUTHERN EXPRESSWAY , DARLINGTON|
|17/10/2018||20:20||Station Wagon, Semitrailer||Right Angle||1||5121||ANGLE VALE ROAD, PENFIELD GARDENS|
|25/10/2018||12:00||Station Wagon, Bus||Side Swipe||1||5155||SOUTH EAST / PRINCES HIGHWAY, MOUNT GEORGE|
Heavy Vehicle Serious Injuries - 2015 to 2018
Serious Injury Crashes
|Year to Date
|Year to Date|
|Serious Inury Crashes|
- This publication contains details of the number of serious injury road crashes involving Heavy Vehicles that occurred in South Australia during OCTOBER 2018 together with comparable figures for some earlier periods. Figures relating to the current year are provisional and may be subject to revision.
- Caution should be exercised in interpreting the statistics in the publication in light of the size of the numbers and the short time period involved.
- A serious injury occurs if A person who sustains injuries and is admitted to hospital for a minimum period of an overnight stay as a result of a road crash and who does not die as a result of those injuries within 30 days of the crash.
- A serious injury crash is any road crash which results in one or more serious injuries.
- In this publication, "Adelaide" refers to the Greater Adelaide Statistical Division.
- Enquiries regarding these statistics or related publications should be directed to Safe Systems and Crash Investigation Unit at DPTI.RoadCrashData@sa.gov.au, Safety Strategy Section.