Caution between Mt Falklad Station to Angorichina Village on 17 November 2018 between 5pm and 6.30pm due to pedestrians undertaking a charity walk, backup safety car will be following walkers.
Mount Victor Road - caution due to bulldust holes
PUBLIC ACCESS ROUTE (PAR) INFORMATION
- Halligan Bay Point Track PAR into Lake Eyre - 4WD vehicles only, caravans and trailers are not recommended.
- Walkers Crossing PAR - Open to 4WD, caution at ponded water, washouts and corrugations.
- Warburton Crossing - Open to 4WD vehicles with caution at pooled water, washouts and corrugations.
- Level Post Bay Track PAR - Open to 4WD, trailers and caravans are not recommended. No camping at Level Post Bay - camping at Muloorina Campground.
- Pedirka PAR - Open to 4WD vehicles with caution at erosion areas.
NATIONAL PARK INFORMATION
Simpson Desert Conservation Park and Regional Reserve - Open to 4WD vehicles, caution at erosion and corrugated areas
Witjira National Park - Open to 4WD. Extreme caution at erosion areas and ponded water between Dalhousie and Purni Bore.
For latest information on South Australian Desert Parks please call the Desert Parks Hotline (08) 8648 5328 or access the Desert Parks Bulletin at www.environment.sa.gov.au