EASTERN PASTORAL ROAD WARNINGS
Mt Victor Road is caution due to bulldust holes.
Lilydale Road, is open to 4WD vehicles only with caution at washouts
Buckleboo Road, is open to 4WD vehicles only with caution at bulldust holes
PUBLIC ACCESS ROUTE (PAR) INFORMATION
- Halligan Bay Point Track PAR into Lake Eyre - Open to 4WD vehicles with caution, trailers and caravans are not recommended
- Walkers Crossing PAR - Open to 4WD. caution at erosion and corrugated areas.
- Warburton Crossing - Closed due to floodwater
- Level Post Bay Track PAR - Open to 4WD, drive with caution. Trailers and caravans are not recommended. No camping at Level Post Bay - camping at Muloorina campground.
- Pedirka PAR - Open to 4WD vehicles with caution at erosion areas.
- NATIONAL PARK INFORMATION
Simpson Desert Conservation Park and Regional Reserve - Open to 4WD vehicles, caution at erosion and corrugated areas
Witjira National Park - Open to 4WD. Extreme caution at erosion areas and ponded water between Dalhousie and Purni Bore.
For latest information on South Australian Desert Parks please call the Desert Parks Hotline (08) 8648 5328 or access the Desert Parks Bulletin at www.environment.sa.gov.au