- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - December 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Strategic Asset Management Information System
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Travel free on New Year’s Eve
29 December 2020
Adelaide Metro is providing free travel on buses, trains and trams from 5pm, Thursday, 31 December 2020, until the first scheduled service on Friday, 1 January 2021 to help you safely bring in the New Year.
The free New Year’s Eve services will operate to special timetables, with regular fare Adelaide Metro services resuming between 6am and 8am on 1 January, depending on the route.
Free travel will also be available from 3:30pm on 31 December for ticket holders attending the Adelaide Strikers’ Men’s Big Bash League (BBL) match against Perth Scorchers at Adelaide Oval.
While trams will operate to a very high frequency all day and night on New Year's Eve, trams will not service the Festival Plaza tram stop until after the BBL match and will also terminate at stop 15 Brighton Road from 6pm until approximately 4am due to New Year's Eve celebrations in Moseley Square, Glenelg.
A full closure of the Gawler rail line will be in place due to the Gawler Rail Electrification Project works. Substitute bus services will operate between Adelaide and Gawler Central for New Year's Eve.
For more information about bus, train and tram services on New Year’s Eve visit https://adelaidemetro.com.au/Announcements2/Service-updates/Travel-free-on-New-Year-s-Eve-2020
Please note Adelaide Metro services will operate to Festive Season timetables before the New Year's Eve services commence.
Road users are reminded to Think! Road Safety by letting us do the driving for you to help you stay safe this New Year’s Eve.
Customers are encouraged to plan their travel ahead of time. For assistance, please call the Adelaide Metro InfoLine on 1300 311 108 which will be open all night on New Year's Eve, or between 7am and 8pm daily, or visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au.
Passengers are encouraged to maintain social distancing wherever possible and use their best judgement and wait for the following service if they do not feel as though there is adequate space or if instructed to do so.
Passengers are also reminded not to travel on public transport if they are feeling unwell.