- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Night works on Main North Road and Para Road
24 June 2019
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be night works on Main North and Para Roads, Evanston Park from Tuesday, 25 June as part of the Gawler East Link Road Project.
Sewer works to install a trunk sewer main across Main North Road from Para Road to Potts Road will be undertaken from 8pm to 6am for approximately three weeks (weather permitting).
No works will be undertaken on Friday or Saturday nights.
Speed and lane restrictions will apply in the vicinity of the works. Traffic management will be in place to advise motorists of detours and changed traffic conditions.
Traffic will be re-instated each morning with steel road plates in place when necessary.
Some unavoidable noise and vibration will occur during these works, but every effort will be made to minimise the disturbance to residents and businesses.
The 5.5-kilometre Gawler East Link Road Project will link Main North Road to the new residential developments in Gawler’s east to support future population growth.
The $55 million project is scheduled for completion in 2020.