- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Junction of Payneham Road and O.G. Road set for $4.2 million upgrade
23 April 2019
Road safety, traffic efficiency and access for cyclists will be improved at the junction of Payneham Road and O.G. Road, Felixstow, as part of a $4.2 million South Australian Government-funded upgrade.
The project will include infrastructure upgrades including extra and improved turning lanes to assist in reducing right-turn crashes at the junction.
Early works to relocate underground utilities will commence later this month and continue into June. Most works will occur between 7pm and 7am to minimise impacts to road users and pedestrians.
Construction for the junction upgrade is scheduled to begin in July, and is expected to be completed by the end of November, weather permitting.
The upgrade will include;
- An additional right turn lane from Payneham Road to O.G. Road,
- Widening the left turn lane from Payneham Road to O.G. Road, and
- Extending and widening the left turn lane from O.G. Road to Payneham Road.
New traffic signals will be installed, as well as new road lighting, bicycle lanes, medians and pedestrian islands.
Lane and speed restrictions will be in place while works are underway and road users are advised to take extra care when workers are on site.
For more information on the junction upgrade, members of the public are invited to drop in to a Community Information Session to learn more about the project and speak to members of the project team.
Sessions will be held at Marden Court Shopping Centre on 1 Lower Portrush Road, Marden, on Thursday, 9 May, from 5pm to 8pm, and Saturday, 11 May, from 11am to 2pm.