- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Safety to be improved on Lower Mid North roads
27 February 2019
Surfacing works to improve safety on various sections of roads in the Lower Mid North and Riverland areas are set to commence later this week.
From Thursday, 28 February, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is undertaking pavement resurfacing works to improve the surface quality and extend the life of roads at the following locations:
- Port Wakefield – Auburn Road, approx. 5km East of Balaklava, for 4.5km.
- Thiele Highway, between Roseworthy Road and Flett Road, approx. 3km North of Gawler, for 1.5km.
- Kapunda – Truro Road, between Moppa Road and Heintze Road, approx. 6km East of Kapunda for 2.4km.
- Sturt Highway, Silics Road to Mt Mary Road, approx. 22km West of Blanchetown for 2.3km
Work will be undertaken between 7am and 5.30pm weekdays and weekends, with expected completion in late-April, weather permitting.
The road will remain open to traffic with minor lane restrictions. A 25 km/h speed restriction will apply when workers are on site, with a maximum 80 km/h speed restriction in place until the reinstatement of the pavement marking is complete.
The safety of workers and the general public is paramount so please observe speed limits when travelling through work zones.
The works are being carried out at an estimated cost of $700,000 as part of the State and Federal Government’s Periodic Road Maintenance Programs.
DPTI thanks motorists for their patience while these important safety works are carried out.