Adelaide Metro timetable changes
12 Oct 2018
Adelaide Metro bus timetables are changing from Sunday, 14 October. Changes will enable the ability to relink and realign services and improve travel times.
Service enhancements will include:
- Direct services from Elizabeth to the Airport and from Rostrevor and Athelstone to the City via the Adelaide O-Bahn by re-linking of the J1 and C1 services;
- Major frequency upgrades along Sir Donald Bradman Drive and Magill Road throughout the day and additional capacity along Prospect Road in the AM peak;
- An increase in services to the Royal Adelaide Hospital;
- Better access to the Lyell McEwin Hospital by altering the C1 route; and,
- Reduction of over 1,000 bus movements per weekday along Currie and Grenfell Streets due to the ability to re-link services.
Check your service at: www.adelaidemetro.com.au
For real time public transport info, download the official Adelaide Metro app metroMATE: www.adelaidemetro.com.au/metroMATE/Home