- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
2018 MAC Footy Express services
20 March 2018
Footy fans will have access to FREE public transport with MAC Footy Express services operating once again for the 2018 season.
Leave your car at home and show your valid AFL game ticket at Adelaide Oval for FREE travel on MAC Footy Express services as well as all regular Adelaide Metro buses, trains and trams.
The Motor Accident Commission, the Adelaide and Port Adelaide football clubs, and the State Government have come together to offer free public transport to the Adelaide Oval.
MAC Footy Express services begin this week, on Saturday 24 March with the Round 1 clash between the Port Adelaide and Fremantle football clubs.
MAC Footy Express train and tram services will operate to a higher frequency before and after the game with only a short walk to Adelaide Oval.
MAC Footy Express bus services operate across metropolitan Adelaide with all services to set down and pick up at the Interchange on King William Road, with some services using Victoria Drive and a new location on Sir Edwin Smith Avenue. Some other service zones have moved slightly to allow room for the new tram stop.
Tram passengers please note that the new tram stops on King William Road by the Festival Theatre and the eastern side of North Terrace will not be operational for round 1.
The free travel period applies all day for weekend games and three hours prior to the game time for weeknight games.
Adelaide Metro wishes both South Australian teams the best of luck.
For travel assistance, please contact the Adelaide Metro Infoline on 1300 311 108.
Download the MAC Footy Express Timetable Guide at www.adelaidemetro.com.au