- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - December 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Strategic Asset Management Information System
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
City tram extension weekend works, 24-27 November 2017
23 November 2017
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure advises motorists that weekend works will take place along North Terrace between Pulteney Street and Gawler Place from 10pm Friday 24 November until 6am Monday 27 November as part of the $80 million City Tram Extension.
Works undertaken will include the laying of new tram tracks, concrete pouring, road resurfacing and line marking. Works will also include the continuing installation of new conduits by SA Power Networks.
Speed and lane restrictions will be in place in the vicinity of the works, however the road will remain open to traffic at all times. A 25km/h speed restriction will be in place while workers are on site.
Every effort will be made to minimise noise impacts to nearby residents and businesses. However, some noise will be unavoidable during this period.
Access to businesses, car parks and properties will be maintained throughout the works.
DPTI appreciates your patience and cooperation whilst these important works are undertaken.
The South Australian Government’s $80 million City Tram Extension will deliver the first stage of the AdeLINK tram network – a one-kilometre extension to the city’s East End, 350m extension along King William Road and the purchase of three additional trams. This will provide a new service to the bustling East End shopping, restaurant and tourism precinct, while further invigorating the city's cultural and education boulevard.
The project will deliver four additional tram stops – Festival Plaza, Art Gallery, University and Botanic Gardens.
For more information visit www.dpti.sa.gov.au/infrastructure/public_transport_projects/city_tram_extension