- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - December 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Completion of Jetty Road works
2 June 2017
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is pleased to announce works will be completed a week ahead of schedule on the Jetty Road Tram Tracks Replacement Project.
Tram services between Brighton Road (Stop 15) and Moseley Square (Stop 17) are expected to resume from first service on Saturday 3 June 2017 following successful test running later today. Adelaide Metro bus services in the area will also return to their usual routes.
The $3.7 million project involved replacing the tram tracks on Jetty Road, Glenelg, between Brighton Road and Moseley Square, to ensure the continuation of safe and reliable tram services on Jetty Road into the future.
Replacing the tracks on Jetty Road will further improve the reliability and safety of these services, while making the journey smoother for passengers and reduce noise.
Continuous work allowed completion in 19 days, 7 days less than scheduled, minimising the period of impact to the local community and re-opening Jetty Road as quickly as possible.
The tram network is consistently our most reliable transport network, with more than 98% of services arriving on time.
DPTI and SA Water are continuing to work together to minimise impacts to Jetty Road traders with upcoming water main replacement works which are planned to occur outside of trading hours.
DPTI thanks road users, tram patrons and the local community for their patience, during these important works.
DPTI would also like to especially acknowledge and thank the Jetty Road traders for their patience and understanding during this time, and our contractors, workers and staff for their dedication in completing these works ahead of schedule.