- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Release of the updated 30 Year Plan and enhanced design rules
31 May 2017
The update to The 30-Year Plan for Greater Adelaide has been completed, with the importance of good quality design reinforced in the update.
Development Plan Amendments (DPA) are proposed, with a strong focus on design quality and the interface between new buildings and their neighbours.
The first DPA affects the Norwood Payneham & St Peters, Unley and West Torrens Council Development Plans. It proposes to rezone a number of strategic sites and areas along important transit corridors identified in the Plan.
The sites are considered strategic development opportunities. They will support greater housing diversity, including mixed use developments.
The Inner Metro Design DPA, the City of Prospect Urban Corridor and Interface Areas Policy Review DPA and the City of Onkaparinga General Residential and Miscellaneous Development Plan Amendment (on interim operation) also improve design outcomes for medium density housing and other development on key transit corridors, such as Unley Road, the Parade, and Churchill Road.
In addition, final approval has been granted for the Capital City Policy Review (Design Quality) Development Plan following community consultation in late 2016.
It introduces new policy to encourage well-designed new buildings.
This builds on the significant growth in the City of Adelaide following planning reforms introduced in 2012, with almost $3.5 billion worth of projects approved for construction since this time.
Recognising the importance of attracting more people to live, work and study in the City, the Minister has also approved the City of Adelaide’s North Adelaide Large Colleges and Institutions and Former Channel 9 Site DPAs.
To ensure that heritage value is protected whilst providing investment opportunities, interim operation has also been granted to the City of Adelaide’s North Adelaide Heritage DPA.
A draft update was released for public consultation in August 2016, which has now been amended in response to feedback from the public and industry groups. To view the update, please visit: www.livingadelaide.sa.gov.au.
The public consultation period on the rezonings commences Tuesday 30 May 2017 and ends 5pm, Tuesday 25 July 2017. For further information on the DPAs visit: www.saplanningportal.sa.gov.au/en/consultation