- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Night Works at the Main South Road Intersection with the Southern Expressway. Bedford Park
29 March 2017
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, night works will be undertaken at the Main South Road intersection with the Southern Expressway at Bedford Park, on:
Thursday 30 March 2017 and every Friday from 31 March 2017 until Friday 26 May 2017 inclusive. There will be no works on Good Friday 14 April 2017.
Works will occur between the hours of 8 pm and 6 am to minimise the impact to road users and to complete the works safely and efficiently.
Works will involve the installation of electrical conduits and foundations for traffic signal poles.
Some noise can be expected whilst the works are completed, however every effort will be made to minimise disturbance to local residents and businesses.
Lane restrictions will be in place in the vicinity of the works. On Main South Road, one through southbound lane and two right turn lanes into the Southern Expressway will be maintained.
Signage and traffic management will be in place to advise motorists of the changed traffic conditions.
Motorists are requested to take extra care while workers are on site and adhere to the lane and speed restrictions in place. A 40 km/h speed restriction will be in place.
Thank you for your patience whilst these important works are undertaken.
For real time roadwork information download the AddInsight app for Apple (https://itunes.apple.com/au/genre/music/id34) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps) at www.addinsight.com.au/app, or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au.