- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
DPTI Media Alert - traffic restrictions on Ayliffes Road, St Marys and Shepherds Hill Road, Bedford Part 23-26 September 2016
21 September 2016
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that as part of the Darlington Upgrade Project there will be significant lane restrictions at two locations from 8pm on Friday 23 September to 6am on Monday 26 September 2016 for trunk water main relocation works.
23 – 26 September 2016 – Ayliffes Road, St Marys
Traffic will be restricted to one lane in each direction on Ayliffes Road between Norman Street and Main South Road. There will be no right turn into Novita Children’s Services or the Danthonia Track car park from Ayliffes Road.
23 – 26 September 2016 – Shepherds Hill Road, Bedford Park
Traffic will be restricted to one lane in each direction on Shepherds Hill Road between Main South Road and Burbank Avenue.
The works include trenching, pipe installation, backfilling and asphalt reinstatement.
Motorists and road users are requested to take extra care when workers are on site and observe traffic signage and speed and lane restrictions when travelling through the area. A speed restriction will be in place.
Visit the project website at www.dpti.sa.gov.au/infrastructure for a suggested alternative routes map.
Lengthy delays are expected and motorists are advised to plan ahead and allow additional time while works are being undertaken.
Get real time traffic info at www.traffic.sa.gov.au or download our FREE Addinsight app:
DPTI thanks motorists for their patience while these important works are carried out.