- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Media Alert - traffic restrictions at the Hackney Road and Botanic Road Intersection
10 June 2016
Media Alert - O-Bahn tunnel construction works - traffic restrictions at the Hackney Road and Botanic Road Intersection
No works will occur over the June long weekend.
From Tuesday 14 June 2016, there will be significant traffic changes at the Hackney Road and Botanic Road intersection. The works will occur each day from 7pm to 6am, excluding Fridays, through to mid July 2016.
During these works, the intersection will be closed to through traffic travelling along Botanic Road or North Terrace.
The left turn from Botanic Road into Hackney Road and from North Terrace into Dequetteville Terrace remains open.
Traffic detours and speed and lane restrictions will apply during these works.
Advance signage will be in place to advise motorists.
Adelaide Metro buses will follow the same detours and passengers should check www.adelaidemetro.com.au for more information.
We ask motorists to be patient during these works and to be mindful of our road workers, particularly during wet weather.
Visit the project website at www.dpti.sa.gov.au/infrastructure for a suggested alternative routes map.
Get real time traffic info at www.traffic.sa.gov.au or download our Addinsight app: