- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Improvements for South Eastern Freeway
4 April 2016
Motorists are advised that the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will continue resurfacing works on approximately 1.2 kilometres of the South Eastern Freeway between the Heysen Tunnel and Crafers.
Application of a waterproofing layer in the tunnel will occur Sunday 3 April and Monday 4 April 2016, weather permitting.
Resurfacing works in the tunnel will commence on Thursday 7 April 2016 and are expected to be completed by 9 April 2016, weather permitting.
To minimise disruption for road users, DPTI will also coordinate essential safety maintenance works of electrical systems including ventilation, lighting and wall cleaning during this period which will require a partial closure of the Heysen tunnel.
Traffic restrictions during works in the tunnels will be as follows:
Thursday, 7 April 2016
- Crafers bound traffic will be diverted into one lane from 8:00 pm until 6:00 am
- Adelaide bound traffic will not be restricted.
Friday, 8 April 2016:
- Adelaide bound traffic will be detoured via Eagle on the Hill from 7:00 pm until 8:00 am.
- Crafers bound traffic will be diverted into one lane of the Adelaide bound tunnel from 8:00 pm until 8:00 am.
Speed restrictions will be in place while work is undertaken and variable message signs will advise motorists of traffic changes.
Emergency vehicles will have access to the tunnels at all times and road users are asked to use extra caution when workers are on site.
The $1 million project is funded by the Australian Government and will result in a much smoother ride for all road users including truck drivers and bus passengers.
DPTI thanks motorists for their patience while these important road safety improvements are undertaken.