- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - December 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Strategic Asset Management Information System
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Service Changes To Adelaide Metro Bus And Tram Timetables From 26 January
7 January 2016
Adelaide Metro customers are advised that changes to bus and tram timetables will occur from Tuesday, 26 January 2016.
The changes will improve travel time and reliability of services for customers as well as realigning services to provide better connections.
Bus services within Glenelg will be restructured to relocate the current bus interchange from Moseley Street onto Colley Terrace. This will create a transport hub by co-locating bus services adjacent a managed taxi rank and the Moseley Square tram stop.
Changes to the tram timetable will provide more full length services between Glenelg and the Adelaide Entertainment Centre throughout the day.
The frequency and operating hours of Adelaide Airport and West Beach services will be increased to improve travel time.
Services will be reconfigured to provide greater coverage of the Lightsview development in Northgate, and there will also be better service frequency along Greenhill Road.
The service changes will also improve access to vital services, particularly Flinders Medical and the Lyell McEwin Hospitals.
The changes will come into effect immediately following the completion of essential works to replace catenary wire on the Seaford Rail line, to further reduce inconvenience for customers.
All customers are urged to prepare for the service changes by familiarising themselves with the changes ahead of Tuesday, 26 January 2016.
While South Australian schools were advised late last year that there would be changes to school services, now that new timetables are released it is particularly important that school children make themselves familiar with the changes, before the first day of school on Monday 1 February.
An extensive information campaign will be conducted through, print and radio advertising, social media, signage at affected stops, on-board signage as well as Info Team members will be available at key locations to assist customers with the changes.
The new timetables are now available online and print copies will be available over the next few weeks.
Please visit the Adelaide Metro website for more information at www.adelaidemetro.com.au or call the Adelaide Metro InfoLine on 1300 311 108.