- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Safety to be improved on the South Eastern Freeway
20 November 2015
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that safety will soon be improved on the South Eastern Freeway at the Monarto Interchange, with works currently underway.
Works will include the extension of the south bound on ramp by about 100 metres, which will increase the safety for vehicles to merge with traffic.
With the establishment of a number of distribution centres based at the Monarto industrial estate, the number of heavy vehicles utilising the Monarto interchange has increased. These works will improve the safety of all traffic at this location.
Construction work will be undertaken between 7.00 am and 4.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
DPTI will make every effort to minimise the impact on road users during construction. The road will remain open to traffic with minor lane restrictions in place while the works are being undertaken.
DPTI advises a 25 km/h speed restriction will apply when workers are on site, with 80 km/h speed restriction in place at other times until the works are complete.
The works are expected to be completed by the end of November 2015, weather permitting.
The $145,000 project is being fully funded by the Australian Government.
DPTI thanks motorists for their patience while these important works are undertaken.