- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Fleurieu Peninsula to benefit from major investment in roads
22 June 2015
A section of Main South Road on the Fleurieu Peninsula will be one of the first projects to benefit from an extra $70 million for road maintenance in the 2015-2016 State Budget.
The SA Government said the project would involve road resurfacing and rehabilitation of about one kilometre of road between Myponga and Yankalilla.
This targeted upgrade to Main South Road will improve the safety and reliability of travel for road users travelling to and from the Southern Fleurieu Peninsula.
This funding is part of a $165 million road infrastructure stimulus package in this year’s State Budget to boost productivity, improve safety on regional and suburban roads, and support more than 400 construction jobs.
The $70 million budget for road maintenance over the forward estimates is on top of the more than $330 million already allocated to road maintenance projects over the same period.
The Main South Road project would complement other works in the region which were underway or recently completed, including:
- $2 million for centre median widening on the Willunga Hill
- The construction of a $3.75 million roundabout on the Victor Harbor Road at Welch and Waterport roads and
- $1.25 million spent upgrading the Playford Highway/Hog Bay Road junction on Kangaroo Island.
The Fleurieu region has also benefited from the duplication of the Southern Expressway, which provides efficient and reliable access to the city.
The progressive upgrade of the North-South Corridor, particularly the $620 million Darlington project, will further enhance the efficiency and safety of freight movements to and from the Fleurieu Peninsula.
It will also support the growth of industry, including primary industry, and businesses across the southern region.