- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Temporary platform closures at Adelaide Railway Station
15 May 2015
Platforms five to nine at the Adelaide Railway Station will be affected by temporary closures from Friday 22 May until early 2016 to facilitate works on the second stage of the Adelaide Convention Centre redevelopment.
The closures are being staged to ensure minimal impact to customers. The first will be a full closure of track nine from May 22 for approximately one month.
The extent and location of the other platform closures will vary depending on stage two construction activities.
There is no reduction in services or timetable changes for the stage two works. However, passengers may find their train arrives and departs from a
different platform, or they need to walk further to and from the turnstiles. Passengers may also be diverted onto special walkways to move around the works.
Some passengers may experience short travel delays, particularly on the Gawler and Outer Harbor lines.
There will be signage and information in the station concourse to assist passengers. Adelaide Metro staff will also be available during peak times.
It is recommended that passengers allow time to check the Passenger Information Screens prior to their scheduled departure times.
Adelaide Metro apologises in advance for any inconvenience caused. Further information is available at www.adelaidemetro.com.au.
Stage Two of the Adelaide Convention Centre redevelopment is scheduled for completion in 2017 and forms part of a State Government investment to revitalise the Riverbank Precinct.