- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - December 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
New Commissioner for Kangaroo Island
30 March 2015
The KI Commissioner is tasked with identifying, developing and implementing management plans to promote the Island. The role is about focusing State Government efforts to support the Kangaroo Island community.
This may cover any aspect of Island life including tourism, agriculture, health and more.
Ms Campana will report to Deputy Premier John Rau.
The State Government aims to double tourist and farm-gate income on the Island within ten years.
Ms Campana has extensive experience gained in both State and Local Government and has built strong and effective public and private networks. Prior to this appointment she was the Chief Executive Officer of the Local Government Association.
Ms Campana said she was looking forward to capitalising on the opportunities presented by this new role.
"This is an exciting opportunity to use my skills in connecting governments, the private sector and community organisations to deliver social, environmental and economic outcomes," she said.
"Kangaroo Island has so much to offer and being at the heart of unlocking its potential through working with all sectors and the Kangaroo Island community is a great privilege."
Ms Campana has been appointed for a period of 5 years and will commence the role in May.